Cosmetic Dentist in Round Rock, TX
Cosmetic dentistry offers a variety of options that can transform your teeth and improve your smile. Whether your teeth are chipped, broken, stained, gapped, or misaligned, the options available through modern cosmetic dentistry will give you the smile you’ve always dreamed of. A “smile makeover” not only affects your appearance, but it also impacts your level of confidence and helps enhance the health of your teeth.
The most common procedures of cosmetic dentistry include the following:
- Porcelain Dental Veneers: Veneers are custom made from composite or porcelain. Designed in the form of a very thin shell, veneers are cemented to the front of your teeth to fill gaps and correct the appearance of chipped, misshapen, or discolored teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: This is commonly referred to as “teeth bleaching” and can remove stains and discolorations, whitening your teeth and brightening your smile.
- Dental Bonding: This process involves changing the appearance of teeth. It uses a material that is colored to match your natural tooth color and sealed to the tooth surface using an etching method and sealant. Dental bonding is an economical option for covering teeth that are chipped or stained.
- Dental Crowns & Dental Bridges: Crowns are often used to cap decayed teeth, and they are also useful in covering broken teeth and filling gaps. The crowns are typically made of porcelain or acrylic and fused to metal, giving them long-term durability so they will function like normal teeth. Dental bridges can be used to replace missing teeth, giving the appearance of a full smile while improving your mouth’s functionality.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are surgically inserted into the jawbone and topped with a crown that is shaped and colored to match your existing teeth. They are one of the best options for replacing missing teeth.
For questions as to how cosmetic dentistry can improve your appearance and possibly your oral health, give us a call to schedule a visit. Your cosmetic dentist in Round Rock will help you decide on the best procedure to reach your goals.
Round Rock, TX Family and Cosmetic Dental Office. Call our friendly staff today.