You shouldn’t trust your smile to just anybody. There are plenty of dentists in Round Rock, but very few have the advanced training, experience, and technology that you’ll find at Great Oaks.
Dr. Hooty received his DDS from the University of Washington and is a highly trained graduate and Fellow of the Las Vegas Institute (LVI)-a world renowned center for advanced training in
the art and science of cosmetic dentistry and TMJ/TMD.
If you’re suffering from TMJ Disorder, you’ve come to the right place. We specialize in biometric procedures designed to find the optimal position for your jaw. Most patients find relief
after the very first adjustment of the dental orthotic. They tell us they can’t believe how much better all spheres of their life are now that they’re getting restful sleep and living pain-free.
Honing his craft is of the utmost importance to Dr. Hooty. He is continually integrating the best practices and the newest technology to bring his patients the elite care they’ve come to expect.
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Cerec CAD CAM Basic & Advanced Training
- Preceptorship in Implantology
- Fellow, Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (A Premier Institution for Cosmetic & TMJ Dentistry Training)
- More than 1,050 hours of continuing education as of June 2015
Learn more about Dr. Alayan’s education, honors and awards. Because experience matters.