Dr. Alayan chooses to serve as an Emergency Dentist in Round Rock because he understands that the need to see a dentist does not always happen during regular business hours. Often times patients have dental emergencies come up when they are least expecting them, and trying to wait through the weekend or even the next day is simply not an option. In cases of a dental emergency, we are committed to getting you scheduled as soon as possible. As an experienced emergency dentist, Dr. Alayan is able to meet the needs of patients experiencing a dental emergency in Round Rock.
After-hours emergency care is available to patients of record only. For new patients, Dr. Alayan’s staff will be happy to work you in as soon as possible during regular office hours.
Common Dental Emergencies:
- Toothaches: An aching tooth can be excruciating to deal with.
- Chipped or Broken Teeth: When dental emergencies with chipped or broken teeth occur, they seem to be at the least opportune times.
- Lost filling: Losing a dental filling can cause extreme pain. We realize that dental pain can stop you in your tracks.
- A knocked-out tooth: Dental emergencies relating to a tooth being knocked out can be both incredibly painful and embarrassing for patients. We understand the urge to quickly address and fix this type of dental emergency.
- Objects caught between the teeth: We’ve all experienced the annoyance of having something caught in between our teeth. When brushing and flossing does not help and you’re in pain, you have a dental emergency that needs to be dealt with right away. Fortunately, we understand and we’re here for you.
- An extruded (partially dislodged) tooth: When losing a tooth, you can do damage when trying to remove the tooth itself and waiting to have the tooth removed creates safety concerns involving swallowing the tooth. Whether or not you are in pain, the need to have a tooth removed by a trained professional is certainly a dental emergency that we can assist with.
- Lost dental crown: As an emergency dentist, Dr. Alayan understands that losing a dental crown can be a painful experience for patients and as such, we will work to get your crown replaced as quickly as possible.
- Soft tissue injury: The tissue surrounding your gums and teeth is sensitive and can sustain serious injury. If you need to see an emergency dentist for tissue damage, call Great Oaks Dentistry now.
If you or a family member is currently experiencing a dental emergency in Round Rock, we encourage you to contact Great Oaks Dentistry as soon as possible. Round Rock Emergency Dentist Dr. Alayan is dedicated to providing exceptional dental care, no matter when you need it!
Call (512) 255-3800 if you are having a Dental Emergency in Round Rock, TX!